An HTML editor like the demo version needed

(Experimental forum) Post job offers related to TRichView here. TRichView users offer job to TRichView users.
simonhsu

An HTML editor like the demo version needed

Post by simonhsu »

I need someone to provide me with an HTML editor exactly like the demo version HTML editor.

I only want to add one little function - that it can be activated by a key combination, such as ctrl-0 (or what ever).

I will specify this activation key when I give the job to the coder.

I want compiled version. No source codes needed.

Simon
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Probably it makes sense to describe which additional function you need to implement.
simonhsu

Post by simonhsu »

Hi Sergey

Note currently I only want a compiled version of the Demo version editor which can be activated by ctrl+???

I have a Chinese input method product to be marketed soon. I want this editor to be included in the package (as a free bonus).

In future I may need custom programming to be added to this HTML editor that can do some of the functions of my Chinese software (such as dictation, conversion between traditional and simplified Chinese and a few other functions).

This Trichview platform is a lot better than what I am using now (which is Richedit). Richedit does not handle images and web links.

But that is a future project. Right now my complete requests are:

1. One ctrl-??? activation
2. Removing the binder image from the default template
3. use '.rtf' as default SAVE file format i/o .rvf

And I need to have the right to sell or give away this editor.

I know you are the administrator. For you this is all very easy. I hope you will help me get what I want.

About source codes, currently I don't have time to study the whole functionality of what TRichView has to offer. So I do not really need the standard TRichView package at this stage.

I'd love to have the source codes of the editor, if it is in Borland C++ Builder (that's the compiler that I'm familiar). I like the source codes of the editor part so I can make minor changes (such as changing the activation key combination). But if it will cost a lot more than I'd rather not have it at this stage.

Simon