Editing Problem on page 2

ScaleRichView support and discussion (TRichView add-on for WYSIWYG editing)
BernhardRoos

Editing Problem on page 2

Post by BernhardRoos »

Hello,
I've tried the compiled demo of TScaleRichView from 5. Nov. On the first page I have no problems. But if I make Edit/Insert new page on page 2 I see my text not during writing but if I put the return key (then I see the line which I have written). Is this only in the compiled demo?

Also I have problems in the compiled demo to export as RTF File. The RTF File has then in each line only one character (if I try the Action Demo of TRichView, this works ok).

Best wishes
Bernhard
BernhardRoos

Post by BernhardRoos »

One further problem is if I change the line with the ARROW UP and ARROW DOWN Keys. It is slow (one Second). Is this normal or only in the compiled demo.
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

The latest ScaleRichView update uses new redrawing method. It is much better than the previous one, but may have some glitches. They will be fixed in the next update.

As for RTF problem, it is obviously a bug in saving page layout in RTF. Probably, ScaleRichView assigns incorrect measurement units. It will be fixed too. TRichViewEdit does not saves page layout information in RTF by default.
proxy3d
ScaleRichView Developer

Post by proxy3d »

Bugs fixed in the update v1.3.4.