bug in Actions Demo

ScaleRichView support and discussion (TRichView add-on for WYSIWYG editing)
toolwiz

bug in Actions Demo

Post by toolwiz »

I don't know if this has to do so much with the Actions Demo as perhaps with something else. So I thought I'd report it.

If you open or insert a document and there's a blank page at the very end with one line (or possibly multiple lines) there, and you backspace to go back to the previous page and eliminate that blank page (which works fine in other word processors), an exception is raised saying something is out-of-bounds.

If you continue to execute the program, the main SRV page won't scroll or update, although the vertical scrollbar at the right moves.

You can also scroll the preview pages at the left and change their focus.

It's like the central viewing area has gotten disconnected from everything.

My thought on the out-of-bounds error was that the page preview part (on the left) got messed up.

This seems like a very strange set of circumstances, where an out-of-bounds error due to some kind of page overflow or underflow in a list somewhere would lock up the main page's ability to respond to any kind of positional events.
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

It looks like the error we have recently fixed. It will be uploaded in the next update, this week.
toolwiz

Post by toolwiz »

ahh, ok... so where is the error? RVActions? ScaleRichView? Or RichView? (Just so I know which one to be sure to update)

-David
proxy3d
ScaleRichView Developer

Post by proxy3d »

There will be updating SRV and RV. InstallSRV will suggest you to download updating RV and RVActions if it will be necessary for work SRV.