SRVE to PDF

ScaleRichView support and discussion (TRichView add-on for WYSIWYG editing)
RainerZ

SRVE to PDF

Post by RainerZ »

Hi,
there is a problem in the Page Border/Page Break handlling in the MakePDF Demo Version LLPDFLib 4, when there are pagebreak's in Tables.

It works fine in SRVE and the created Metafile (srve.DrawMetafile) looks fine in view, but in PDF there are cells (of last and next Page) in the Border Area.

How can I Fix it.
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Please send a sample document (RVF and resulting PDF) to ilya at trichview dot com.
RainerZ

Post by RainerZ »

This week i loaded the newes Version but the problem is stil existing.
Tabel Content (text) is in the border area.

I made a quick and very diry error handling parsing the created meta with EnumEnhMetaFile. When there is a ClipRect I check the Position and store it when overlaping Border area.

Then I fill these areas with the Background color.
proxy3d
ScaleRichView Developer

Post by proxy3d »

It is a bug in LLPDFLib. As I understand, LLPDFLib ignores ClipRect.
mboth

Post by mboth »

Now I ran into this, too. The problem not only concerns page margins: My table has high cells. If a cell does not fit on a page, it is placed on the next page. However, the top of the same cell is displayed on the first page, too - without the cell borders, though, but also in the area above the bottom page margin.

Is this the same problem? Why would ScaleRichView render the cell on the first page at all since it does not fit? Is it really a llpdflib problem?
proxy3d
ScaleRichView Developer

Post by proxy3d »

Send me a PrintScreen or pdf a file.