TSRVPrint PageFormat Not Recalculating

ScaleRichView support and discussion (TRichView add-on for WYSIWYG editing)
rgsolutions

TSRVPrint PageFormat Not Recalculating

Post by rgsolutions »

I have a TSRVPrint control in a TSRVPreview control. The print control has a default value of custom, and the default settings approximates an A4 style page. When I set the PageFormat to srvfmLetter (at runtime), the property is changed, but none of other size attributes are changed. The result is the preview is not displayed in the letter size ratio but rather the original ratio.

What other attributes do I need to set in the print and/or preview control in order to preview in a letter size format?
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

What's the value of SRVPrint.PrintMode ?
rgsolutions

Post by rgsolutions »

srvpStretchToFit
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

In this mode, page image is scaled from SRichViewEdit.PageProperty.PageFormat to the actual paper size.

Is this not a desired effect?
rgsolutions

Post by rgsolutions »

Yes, that is the desired affect.

However, my SRichViewEdit.PageProperty.PageFormat is set to srvfmLetter and I wish to display it in the same format. When I set the SRVPrint control to srvfmLetter, the control size is not changed and the display is formatted to an approximate size of an A4 format (I am not sure about the exact A4 size, but the resulting display is definately not letter size).

Let me review. My SRichViewEdit.PageProperty.PageFormat is set to srvfmLetter. I wish to display the page in the same format, so I set the PageFormat of the TSRVPrint control (at runtime) to the same value (srvfmLetter). The resulting display is NOT displayed in a letter format size.

This used to work and I recently noticed it was no longer working.
rgsolutions

Post by rgsolutions »

I have discovered what is happening.

My firewall was causing a side affect on the print preview. When I disabled the firewall, the print preview is correct.

Sorry for the confusion.