How to close application included RVCamera?

RVMedia support and discussion (components for displaying and controlling IP cameras, webcams, video conferencing, video chats, recording audio and video files)
magickh

How to close application included RVCamera?

Post by magickh »

My Application has multiple RVCameras and RVCamViews. If all streams are founded and the streams are ok i can close the application within 5 seconds. If one of the stream is not reachable the applications stops for a long time in closing this window. The application is like frosen right after the window with the non working stream is closed.
All the other Forms with RVCamera and TVCamView are close very fast as long as the camera is founded.
How do i have to lcose it the right way?
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Unfortunately, we cannot close the application until we finish all threads working with the cameras, and in some cases it may take some time, if the camera is not responding.

Make sure that you use the last version of RVMedia, we tried to implement a finalization as was as we could.
WpgnGaming

Post by WpgnGaming »

can always try a dirty application termate; with process message before it that may work but not really good coding.

Application.ProcessMessages;
Application.Terminate;