Problem with RichViewActions and ActiveX

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
fastdev

Problem with RichViewActions and ActiveX

Post by fastdev »

Hi,
i have created an activeX text editor control using TRichView and RichViewActions. This activeX, will be inserted in web page. Also, i use the RichViewAction with form (font, color, paragraph, ecc..) but when i call these, an error was occured.
How can i do to run correctly the rich actions in my activeX component?
I use CBuilder 5.

Thanx
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Which kind of error?
Actions may be disabled when you add them in ActiveX, see this topic:
http://www.trichview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=142

Note: TRichView license requires a special permission from me to create DLL or ActiveX with it. Usually, this permission is granted, but I must be sure that this ActiveX/DLL not a development tool (which can be considered as a competitor of TRichView). Editors on web pages are ok.
If you really want to create ActiveX with TRichView, please send me information about it by e-mail.

Post by Guest »

I have created the datamodule that contain the actions in runtime, because the activeX doesn't auto-create datamodule and form. I have assigned the events at the runtime to my toolbar and menu. The error was occured, it's not execute the action, while in the application working.
Why?
fastdev

Post by fastdev »

Sergey Tkachenko wrote:Which kind of error?
Actions may be disabled when you add them in ActiveX, see this topic:
http://www.trichview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=142

Note: TRichView license requires a special permission from me to create DLL or ActiveX with it. Usually, this permission is granted, but I must be sure that this ActiveX/DLL not a development tool (which can be considered as a competitor of TRichView). Editors on web pages are ok.
If you really want to create ActiveX with TRichView, please send me information about it by e-mail.
Thank you so much!!! Now work all correctly!