We are using of quite deeply customized Delphi's TRTFEdit along with our own toolbar (font, bullets, aligning).
My task is to find out a suitable rich text editor which has a zooming capabilities and cover all of our needs. It will be a long way but your TScaleRichView looks like a great solution for this.
Back to "protect" tag:
What is available in our RTF Edit for users now:
- "Highlight protected text"
off: remove background color of protected text
- "Mark selected text as protected" (add caProtected tag and set background color according to the switch mentioned above)
- "Mark selected text as unprotected" (remove caProtected tag and remove background color)
- "Jump after next protected text" (Move caret behind the closest protected text - forward direction)
- "Jump after previous protected text" (Move caret behind the closest protected text - backward direction)
I'm not familiar with all possibilities of your TRichView yet so I will wait for your proposals.