spell check

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
rellik

spell check

Post by rellik »

Здравствуйте, скажите, как можно локализировать(перевести на русский) форму проверки орфографии?
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Please note that the forums language is English.
There is a special forum in Russian language for registered TRichView users. If you are a registered user, please send me a private message with information allowing me to find your order.
Or you can ask questions by email (richviewgmailcom).

As for your question about localization of spell checking forms.

1) If you use Express Spell Checker (TRvDxSpellChecker).
The spelling forms for this checker are designed by ourselves and included in the spelling package. However, they use cxGetResourceString() to get captions, so it is localized together with other DevExpress components.

2) If you use Addict spell checker, the components have UILanguage property. RichViewActions include RVAAddictLanguages unit that converts RichViewActions language to Addict's UILanguage.

3) If you use HunSpell, ASpell, LS Speller, the spelling form is designed by ourselves and included in the spelling package.
Please note that there are two spelling forms:
- classic spelling form TfrmRVSpell (RVSpellFrm unit)
- MS Word-style form TfrmRVSpellWord (RVSpellWordFrm unit)
(I assume that USERVTNT is not defined)

You can use OnSpellForm action to localize them. This event occurs before the form is displayed:

Code: Select all

procedure TForm1.RVHunSpell1SpellForm(Sender: TRVHunSpell; Form: TRVHunSpellCustomSpell);
begin
  Form.btnAdd.Caption := ...
  if Form is TfrmRVSpellWord then
  begin
    TfrmRVSpellWord(Form).btnUndoEdit.Caption := ...
  end;
end;
Last edited by Sergey Tkachenko on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
rellik

Post by rellik »

ok, sorry for russian. Thanks for answer.