receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;
configuring IP cameras and controlling their motion
reading sound from a microphone
sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet
organizing video chats and video conferences (using either directly connected applications or a client-server model)
RVMedia v1.0 is released.
RVMedia 1.0 includes VCL components for Delphi 6-XE5 and C++Builder 2006-XE5.
This release is compatible only with 32bit compilers, 64bit version will be released later as a free update.
Trial version can be downloaded here:
It's full functional but displays a message in video viewer windows.
A help file is included in the trial. Online manual is updated: http://www.trichview.com/help-media/
PDF manual is available on request.
We will update compiled demos soon (there were some optimization and bugfixes sine they were uploaded).
- License for 1 Developer: $299 / ˆ219
- License for 2 or 3 developers: $399 / ˆ289
- Site License (for unlimited number of developers in the same "physical place" (company/organization)): $799 / ˆ580
If you order before the the 1st April of 2014, 20% discount is applied.
Ordering links (include discount):
- https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/chec ... decoupon=1 - License for 1 Developer
- https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/chec ... decoupon=1 - License for 2 or 3 Developers
- https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/chec ... decoupon=1 - Site License