Problem loading doc in ScaleRichView

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
DXS

Problem loading doc in ScaleRichView

Post by DXS »

Hi there :)

We ran into an issue testing ScaleRichView against our previous TRichView builds. I understand that you no longer allow for negative Cell-Spacing, instead we’re to uncheck “Between cells” (correct?) While that is ok for the future, we do have thousands of documents in the field which are likely to have -1 cell spacing. I do have a couple of questions, now that we see the possible impact: if I may…

1) Is there a way to automatically convert tables from -1 cell spacing  unchecking Between cells ? (as above, if correct)

2) If the reason the attached doc has ‘squashed’ cells is not related to (1), can you tell me why it doesn’t load properly using scalerichview?
I did test with the ScaleRIchViewActions exe and the doc looks squashed (see attached, 2nd page “Criteria”, 1st column) - I did try and simply uncheck the Between cells, but that really didn't supply the width needed.

I sent the doc to [email protected], i hope that is ok.

Thank you,
Andy
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

1) This change in defining collapsed cell borders (before: enter negative values of cell spacing; now: uncheck "spacing between cells" checkbox) is only a change in user interface of RichViewActions. Internally, nothing was changed, collapsed cell borders are still defined by a negative spacing.

2) Please explain me what's exactly is wrong, preferably with screenshots.