default table style

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
adamrich

default table style

Post by adamrich »

Hello,

Is there a way to have default table style (like bother width, cell width, color so on)?

Thank you
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Re: default table style

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Do you mean RichViewActions, the action TrvActionInsertTable? It has all properties of table objects, like BorderWidth, BorderColor, and so on. So you can assign them.
Additionally, in the table properties dialog, the user can check "Default" checkbox at the bottom left corner of the dialog, and these properties will be assigned to new tables (because these properties will be assigned to TrvActionInsertTable action).
adamrich

Post by adamrich »

sorry, yes that is what I meant RichViewActions table.
Is that a component I need to register ? or just create TrvActionInsertTable table and assign all default on form create ?

Thank you so much
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Actions are added in TActionList component. If you created your application basing on our ActionTest demos, you already have ActionList1: TActionList component, containing many actions, including TrvActionInsertTable. You can assign its properties at designtime, in the Object Inspector.
adamrich

Post by adamrich »

Thank you so much for your time,
I was able to find it under
rvActionsResource.rvActionInsertTable1

Thanks again
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

rvActionsResource (from dmActions.pas) is used in our ActionTest demo for Delphi 7-2007.
ActionTest for newer versions of Delphi have TActionList (and actions) directly on the main form.