problem compiling rvActions with Addict3 spellcheck

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
jstickle

problem compiling rvActions with Addict3 spellcheck

Post by jstickle »

I have purchased and downloaded Addict3 spellchecker - when trying to compile RichViewActions I get the following error:

[Pascal Fatal Error] RichViewActions.pas(175): F1026 File not found: 'ad3RichViewCmpnts.dcu'

Can anyone suggest a solution

many thanks
John
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Before compiling RichViewActions, install TRichView parser for Addict3:
http://www.trichview.com/resources/adrv3/adrv3.zip
jstickle

Post by jstickle »

Sergey,
thanks for the reply - I now get a bit further in that I can compile the run time package for RVactions. I cannot however install the package RVActionsD9.bpl I get the following error message:

'The procedure entry point @TrvAcctionAddictThesaurus3@ could not be located in the dynamic link library rvActionsRunD9.bpl'

I have no idea what is causing this problem - any help greatly appreciated

Thanks
John
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

I think you have 2 different copies of compiled rvActionsRunD9 package (rvActionsRunD9.bpl) in different directories (one compiled with Addict3 support and one without it), and Delphi tries to use a wrong copy.
jstickle

Post by jstickle »

Sergey,
Thanks for your continuing help I did have 2 different copies and once they were sorted out it compiled.

All the components are installed - however when I try and the demo package (from addict) I get the following error message:

'Cannot load package 'addict3_d10.' It contains unit 'ad3Maindictionary,' which is also contained in package 'rvActionsRunD9'. Ignore the error and continue? NOTE: Ignoring the error may cause components to be deleted or property values to be lost.'

I have checked the installed packages and the components seem to be in the correct packages. If I try and load any of the addict components onto a page I get the same error message.

your help would be greatly appreciated.
John