It uses TRichView Package ( http://www.trichview.com ) and RichViewActions ( http://www.trichview.com/resources/actions/ ).
TRichView and RichViewActions must be installed in order to use ScaleRichView.
ScaleRichView is a shareware addon to TRichView, developed by Ilya I. Zelensky ([user]proxy3d[/user])
The package includes the following components:
- TSRichViewEdit allows editing rich text documents in WYSIWYG mode. It supports scaling and different view modes, including the page view mode.
- TSclRVRuler is a horizontal or vertical ruler designed to work with TSRichViewEdit. It is inherited from TRVRuler component included in RichViewActions.
- TSRVToolBar is a simplified analog of TToolBar.
- TSRVToolWindow uses the TSRVToolBar and displays it in window.
- TSRVPrint and TSRVPreview are components for printing posters (for example, if you want to print A3 page on A4 printer).
Exe demo (ActionTest project): http://www.trichview.com/resources/acti ... ontest.zip
TSRichViewEdit is a word processor. TSRichViewEdit uses TRichView or TRichViewEdit components (either internal or external components)
The main features of the component are:
- WYSIWYG mode;
- real-time repagination;
- displaying and printing in different formats (e.g. the document in A5 format can be printed in A3 format);
- free positioning of page on the screen (optional);
- variety of document view modes (web mode, draft mode, page view mode, etc.).
- hint on scrolling containing page number and a short text;
- vertical and horizontal lines of buttons in the scroll bar area.
The class is based on the TRVRuler class and adapts the ruler for work with TSRichViewEdit.
TSRVToolbar is a container for buttons (TSRVToolButton). It arranges buttons in columns and automatically regulates their size and positions.
The main features:
- all buttons in toolbar have the same height and width;
- buttons can be automatically moved to the new line and start a new column when they do not fit horizontally in toolbar;
- different images for different button states (normal, hot, disabled);
- hints for user in the bottom or the top part of the toolbar.
- the toolbar window is shown when calling the Execute method;
- hints for user in the bottom or the top part of the window;
- the toolbar window is closed without any action when it loses focus or when user clicks outside any button on the toolbar.
This version does not support:
- footnotes and endnotes (not included in trial yet)
- page breaks in table cells (not included in trial yet)