Controls in TRichView and its height

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
BernhardRoos

Controls in TRichView and its height

Post by BernhardRoos »

Hello,
if I'm inserting controls to a TRichViewEdit and set its height to a value, it is showing in this height. If I start TRichViewEdit again with this RichView Document, the height is changed (I think it is a standard value).

On TEdit I was able to solve this (I've set the AutoSize to False). Then it worked.

But for example the TCombobox has no such property AutoSize. The TCombobox changes its height every time I've load the document in a TRichView or TRichViewEdit. How can I solve this problem?

Best wishes
Bernhard
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

TRichView does not change heights of inserted controls.
Please send me a project to reproduce the problem.
BernhardRoos

Post by BernhardRoos »

Further tests shows me that it has nothing to do with RichView. TCombobox for example lets not changing its height (only if style is Simple).
But I must find a way to change the height. The Combobox must be so small that above und under the character is no pixel place.
If you have an idea, then please let me know.
I will make further experience.
Best wishes
Bernhard
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

You can change height of combobox if you set its style to one of ownerdraw styles. As far as I remember, you need to change its ItemHeight property. But this change does not affect height immediately, only next time when this combobox is loaded.