Parsers v1.18 for several spell checkers - Hunspell improved

News about TRichView and related components
Post Reply
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin
Posts: 13579
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:28 am
Contact:

Parsers v1.18 for several spell checkers - Hunspell improved

Post by Sergey Tkachenko » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Set of parsers for several spell checkers, v1.18

http://www.trichview.com/resources/spell/rvspell.zip

New in version 1.18

new: TRVHunSpell can use TNT Controls, if {$DEFINE USERVTNT} is activated in RVHunSpell.pas. Useful for old versions of Delphi (2007 and older).
This feature is impemented together with changes in TRichView and RichViewActions, allowing to make completely Unicode spelling check in non-Unicode versions of Delphi. New versions of TRichView and RichViewActions are available for registered users.

impr: in the spelling forms, the dialog font name is changed from 'MS Sans Serif' to 'Tahoma'.

New in version 1.17

new: TRVHunSpell can be used in 64-bit projects with 64-bit version of dll
(you can download it here: http://www.trichview.com/resources/thir ... ellx64.zip )
new: TRVHunSpell.DllName property; for 64-bit dll, assign 'Hunspellx64.dll'


Previous versions
http://www.trichview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5261 (v1.16.1)
http://www.trichview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5059 (v1.16)
http://www.trichview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4542 (v1.15)

Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin
Posts: 13579
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:28 am
Contact:

New in version 1.18.3

Post by Sergey Tkachenko » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:42 am

New in version 1.18.3

We made some correction in the parsers

- We corrected TRvDxSpellChecker for compatibility with newer version of Developer Express VCL components (DevExpress VCL v15.1.4 (v2015 vol 1.4) - Released on 27 Aug 2015). They dropped support of non-Unicode versions of Delphi and removed some functions supporting ANSI text

- We marked TRvDxSpellChecker and TRVHunSpell as 64-bit compatible components.

- We fixed a bug with "Change All" and "Ignore All" buttons for spell checkers that use our dialogs. This bug was caused by changed values of TModalResult ("yes to all" and "no to all" constants) since RAD Studio XE2.

Post Reply