These components allow you to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME attachments, from within an application, download and upload Internet resources over most popular protocols.
This file contains several useful functions allowing using TRichViewEdit as an editor for HTML emails:
(the link removed is, see the comments at the and of this message)
The units use CleverComponents for sending, receiving and parsing HTML emails.
The units include functions for:
- sending HTML email composed in TRichViewEdit control;
- displaying a dialog window for creating a new HTML email (allowing to compose email with rich text, images, attachments); email is sent after closing this dialog window;
- displaying the same dialog for viewing email (in read-only mode)
- displaying this dialog for replying to or forwarding email.
The functions that need reading existing HTML emails (viewing, forwarding, replying) uses TrvHtmlViewImporter ( http://www.trichview.com/resources/#components )
Three demo projects are available:
- Sending email from TRichViewEdit control
- Sending email using a dialog window
- Basic but full functional email client
http://www.trichview.com/resources/clev ... client.zip
2012-Dec-25: fix for attached images (see the discussion below); compatibility with TRichView 14.
2013-Jul-7: RVAContolPanel is placed on the mail editing form and assigned to all actions explicitly
2016-Aug-9: updated for compatibility with newer version of CleverComponents
2016-Nov-8: link to source code is removed, because it is included in the installer of TRichView (ThirdParty\CleverComponents\Demos\ folder)