Re: RichView Actions in C++ Builder - Tutorials ?
Posted: 08/14/2003 19:55:10
Do you have problems in installation or in using?
How to use
- place TActionList component on form ("Standard" page of the Component
- place TImageList on form;
- assign ActionList1->Images = ImageList1;
- double click ActionList1. In the component editor, call command "New
Standard Action"; Select one of RichViewActions from list. It will be added
in ActionList1, its image will be added in ImageList1. Repeat for next
action and so on...
- open dmActions.pas, select ActionList and ImageList, copy them and paste
on your C++Builder form or datamodule.
Then link actions with menu items, toolbar buttons, etc. All of them have
Action property that should be assigned.
Select and copy controls from ActionTest's Unit3.pas
Some pascal code in Unit3.pas is also important, especially related to
localization. It needs to be translated to C++.
> Hi All,
> Does someone has some samples of C++ applications using RichView Actions ?
> I'm a Borland 4.0 C++ user and have meet problems trying to use this
> My email is : email@example.com
> Thanks a lot
Powered by ABC Amber Outlook Express Converter