Re: Testing Actions demo
Posted: 12/07/2004 14:03:10
There are two possible reasons for this error:
- duplicate versions of Addict3 packages in different directories
- not updated (not recompiled) packages.
1) Uninstall Addict3_RichView_d7.dpk packages and Addict3 packages (menu
Components | Install Packages)
2) Make sure that there are no duplicate files of Addict3 packages. Delete
*.DCP and *.BPL files of Addict3 packages (or move to some place where
Delphi will not be able to find them). They may be found in <delphi
dir>\Projects\Bpl and/or in Addict3 subdirectories.
If you have a source code (*.PAS) of Addict3 packages, also remove all *.DCU
files for them.
2) Install Addict3 package
3) Install Addict3_RichView_d7
4) Make sure that Addict3_RichView_d7 is included in "requires" section for
rvActionsRunD7 (if not, include it)
5) Compile rvActionsRunD7 and move it to windows\system32
6) Install rvActionsD7
> I've been trying to install the actions demo.
> I am already an owner of Addict3 so I followed the instructions of
> the dot from the USERVAQDDICT3 define.
> I have successfully installed the ad3RichViewCompnts.
> But when I try to compile rvActionsRunD7.dpk I get
> [Fatal Error] Addict3_RichView_d7.dpk(39): Unit ad3RichViewCmpnts was
> compiled with a different version of ad3SpellBase.TAddictSpell3Base
> Now I have the latest Addict3 installed so it seems I need to recompile
> something - but I can't work out what. Since I thought I was recompiling
> An ideas anyone?
Powered by ABC Amber Outlook Express Converter