Page break problem

ScaleRichView support and discussion (TRichView add-on for WYSIWYG editing)
jimmaguire

Page break problem

Post by jimmaguire »

I sent a Sample...rvf in another email with the list index out of bounds problem. It also shows the page break problem. Notice the break after "Pricing". I don't know why it occurs and can't seem to edit it to eliminate the break.

Can you explain it?
proxy3d
ScaleRichView Developer

Re: Page break problem

Post by proxy3d »

It also shows the page break problem. Notice the break after "Pricing". I don't know why it occurs and can't seem to edit it to eliminate the break.

The current version of ScaleRichView does not support page breaks inside table cells. Page breaks are only allowed between table rows.
In your document, there is one large table with 4 rows. Each row contains one nested table. Only two top rows can be printed on the first page completely, so ScaleRichView moves the next row (below "Pricing") to the next page.
I suggest to remove this large 4-rows table and place these nested tables in the main document instead.
PS: this large 4-rows table has rvtoRowsSplit excluded from PrintOptions. Because of this, TRichView prints the whole document on one page. Currently, ScaleRichView ignores this option, but in future, it will print it on one page too.