Context menu issues

ScaleRichView support and discussion (TRichView add-on for WYSIWYG editing)
jimmaguire

Context menu issues

Post by jimmaguire »

I've used ActionTest as the basis for my editor, and cannot seem to get a couple things added to the right click menu:

1. Misspelled words - I use Addict and the auto-spell check works fine, but misspelled words don't show on menu. I believe this is done automatically in Actions now.

2. Table options - even the ActionTest does not have the Table menu options added when editing a table - The ActionTest supplied with the Actions source does.

3. I have a spell check button, and it calls:

RVAddictSpell3.CheckRichViewEdit(srve.RichViewEdit, ctAll)

It always returns immediately with "Spell Check Complete", even if I mispell a word and select it.
proxy3d
ScaleRichView Developer

Post by proxy3d »

sorry, add in your code

initialization
RVA_GetRichViewEditFromPopupComponent := SRVGetRichViewEditFromPopupComponent;

in the last ActionTest this fragment of a code has been casually removed.
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

1) You need to compile RichViewActions with support of Addict3 (see install.txt of RichViewActions), place TrvActionAddictSpell3 on the form, assign it to RVAddictSpell3 property of TRVAControlPanel. Read details in readme.rvf loaded in the ActionTest by default (close to the end of file)

2) Add this line in the initialization section:

Code: Select all

RVA_GetRichViewEditFromPopupComponent := 
   SRVGetRichViewEditFromPopupComponent;
This line was missed in the last version of the demo by mistake.

3) I am not sure, but may be dictionaries were not specified and cannot be found?
jimmaguire

Thanks!

Post by jimmaguire »

That not only added the mispelled words to the menu, it solved several other problems. I had gotten strange GPF's like in TRVAPopupMenu.Notification, that went way, the undo GPG problem went away and I think my Spell Check thread was fixed as well.