DbRichViewEdit - Font size is equal to 0

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
emaildomane

DbRichViewEdit - Font size is equal to 0

Post by emaildomane »

Good night Sergey Tkachenko. I have been a Richview user for over 10 years. It had an old version of Delphi. I upgraded this week to Delphi Rio. All my screens using DbRichViewEdit started having a problem, I use RichViewActions together. The problem is that every time I change the font size and save it sends the TRVFontSizeCombobox to 0 (zero), causing the font size to be minuscule, not changing to the desired font size. I am using version 18.2.
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Re: DbRichViewEdit - Font size is equal to 0

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Check your code where you call TrvActionFontEx.Execute.
Instead of using Action.Font.Size, use Action.FontSizeDouble (font size in half points).

In very old versions, there was no Action.FontSizeDouble, and Action.Font.Size was used.
In newer versions (including 18.2), Action.FontSizeDouble must be used instead of Action.Font.Size
And in the newest version (starting from 18.3), you can use any of them (assigning Action.FontSizeDouble changes Action.Font.Size and vice versa).

If this code is used in TRVFontSizeComboBox, consider to delete it. In the new version of RichViewActions, TRVFontComboBox and TRVFontSizeComboBox can work automatically, just assign their ActionFont and Editor properties.
emaildomane

Re: DbRichViewEdit - Font size is equal to 0

Post by emaildomane »

Thank you very much Sergey, it worked perfectly.