Updating this forum to version 17.3

Demos, code samples. Only questions related to the existing topics are allowed here.
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Updating this forum to version 17.3

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

We are working to update all demo projects and code samples posted here. We are updating them for compatibility with TRichView 17.3.
In this version of TRichView, all strings were changed to TRVUnicodeStrings (i.e. to UnicodeString/WideString, depending on Delphi version), and this change requires corrections in existing code.
Additionally, we are checking old code for compatibility with new versions of Delphi, and are replacing deprecated methods to recommended methods.

In some topics, I added new messages with additional information. In some topics, I just edited message text. When I edit a message containing a code or a link, I add a notice about the date and the reason of changes.

In most cases, I do not remove old versions of demo projects, you can find them at the end of messages.

Completed by ~ 70%
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Re: Updating this forum to version 17.3

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

The conversion is finished. All demo projects and code samples in this forum are compatible with TRichView 17.3.

If I overlooked something (and it does not work with TRichView 17.3), please let me know.