Virtual TreeView is an open source treeview control. It has many advanced features, it is fast and memory-efficient.
It can be downloaded from: https://github.com/Virtual-TreeView/Virtual-TreeView
The original Virtual TreeView includes two components:
- TVirtualDrawTree (owner-drawn tree)
- TVirtualStringTree (a tree with text nodes)
TRichView allows adding rich text content to trees. There are two ways for doing it:
- in TVirtualDrawTree
- in the new component, TRVVirtualStringTree (inherited from TVirtualStringTree).
Using TRVVirtualStringTree is simpler. It allows having both plain-text and rich-text columns.
The following features are supported:
- displaying multiline rich text content (stored as RVF)
- ability to have more than one rich text column
- inplace editing
- calculating item heights (and updating them even while editing)
- saving/loading rich text content when tree nodes are saved/loaded
- VCL themes
- receiving a plain text representation of rich text content (for example, it is useful for sorting)
It can be found in <TRichView Dir>\ThirdParty\VirtualTree\ folder.
This package is installed by the Setup, if VirtualTree is already installed.
There are two demo projects available. They show how to use TVirtualDrawTree and TRVVirtualStringTree.
The current version supports only Delphi and C++Builder (RAD Studio XE3 and newer). We plan adding Lazarus support in future updates.
https://www.trichview.com/forums/viewto ... f=6&t=9954