TDBRichViewEdit Options

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
Zala

TDBRichViewEdit Options

Post by Zala »

Hello,

I'm in a TDBRichViewEdit and I'm editing the component with a custom editor that use the RichViewAction.

My problem is that when I post my content in my database, some of my style are missing. Like the underline, the bold, etc...

So I need to know witch options I need to set to have all my style saved and loaded properly.

Regards,

Zalathorn
Zala

Correction

Post by Zala »

In fact, I can save the style like bold and underline, it's more the bakgroung, the bidiMode, the strike, etc...

Thank you,

Zala
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Right click the editor in Delphi, choose Settings in the popup menu, set "Allow adding styles dynamically" mode. Do it both for editors that save data and for editors that display data.
Zala

Post by Zala »

I didn't found the Setting button in the "Popup Menu".

Am I suppose to right on the TRichViewEdit in Design Mode and then choose Settings?
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Yes, right click the TDBRichviewEdit at design time, a context menu will appear, and its first item is "Settings"
Zala

Post by Zala »

I found it...right where you said it was the first time. I suppose I just didn't look really well.

But now, I use a lot of heritage. So is there a way to set this option programatically?
Zala

Post by Zala »

I found that the function just set Options in design time, so I just need to set them programatically.

Thank you.