Required Addict packages

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
majlumbo

Required Addict packages

Post by majlumbo »

I am attempting to install Richview for D11 (v19.6), and it requires Addict packages for D11, but I posted on their forum when they will provide the stub package necessary to install under D11 back in November. I have yet to get any response from them. There seems to be no activity at their site.

Your addict packages require addict4_d28 packages, but they have not made any available yet, so I can't install the addict parser.

Is it possible to modify the packages (by me) to accept d27 packages, if so, how do I do so.

Thanks
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Re: Required Addict packages

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

I created Addict 4 packages for Delphi 11 Alexandria myself, attached.

I believe it is not necessary to create a special subfolder for Delphi 11, you can simply copy these packages to Addict4's "Source" folder, open in Delphi and install them. Do not forget to add this folder to Delphi library path: menu "Tools | Options", page "Language | Delphi | Library". With Platform = "Windows 32-bit", add the path to the packages to "Library path"
Attachments
Addict_Packages_for_D11.zip
(6.81 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
majlumbo

Re: Required Addict packages

Post by majlumbo »

Just one note for anyone else that needs to use the attached zip. You'll also need to add the addict3.inc file, I modified to add the section for {IF CompilerVersion >= 35.0}

Thank you very much.