[solved] Picture set to 80% but become very very large after exported to .docx or .rtf

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
edwinyzh

Re: [solved] Picture set to 80% but become very very large after exported to .docx or .rtf

Post by edwinyzh »

Sergey Tkachenko wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:07 pm I've made a small correction, and uploaded new files to https://www.trichview.com/support/files ... xmlpas.zip

There was a bug: if RvXML.StyleLoadingMode <> slmIgnore, and XML file was saved without styles but with measure units, RvXML might think that this XML contains 0 styles (instead of "this XML was saved without styles")
Thanks. I updated the fix again. However, the previous version works but the latest version doesn't - the issue is the same as the original one - resize the image, reload again from xml, and the image size is wrong...
edwinyzh

Re: [solved] Picture set to 80% but become very very large after exported to .docx or .rtf

Post by edwinyzh »

Thanks again. Initial tests shows no issue now.
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

I included this version of RichViewXML (with minor changes for FireMonkey compatibility) in TRichView setup 20.3.1.
If you use the files that I posted before, it's not necessary to update to 20.3.1.