BeginItemModify/EndItemModify/Change do not work when TSRichViewEdit in a TFrame

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
wolf1860

BeginItemModify/EndItemModify/Change do not work when TSRichViewEdit in a TFrame

Post by wolf1860 »

My TSRichViewEdit is placed on a TFrame,It can not update my editing result (with code) immediately As Topic.And it will scroll to the document's top after calling TSrichViewEdit.Format .I want to keep the view position after edit, Any suggestions?
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Re: BeginItemModify/EndItemModify/Change do not work when TSRichViewEdit in a TFrame

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Sorry, what code exactly scrolls to the top?
If Format, it is because Format moves the caret to the beginning of the document, and the editor shows the caret.
wolf1860

Re: BeginItemModify/EndItemModify/Change do not work when TSRichViewEdit in a TFrame

Post by wolf1860 »

I wonder whether there is a method to update the document's content partially after editing. or I must scroll to the item manually after calling the editor format method.Thanks a lot:)
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

If you call editing methods, they automatically update only modified paragraphs, no need to call Format.
What editing operations do you perform?
wolf1860

Post by wolf1860 »

I avoid this problem:) Thank u:)