ListStyles Paragraph Information

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
jgkoehn

ListStyles Paragraph Information

Post by jgkoehn »

I am having trouble finding the ListStyles Paragraph information. Such as Indent, Margin etc.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Re: ListStyles Paragraph Information

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

In TRichView, attributes of bulleted/numbered paragraphs are defined like for normal paragraphs, in a paragraph style. Only two paragraph properties are overridden in a list level: FirstIndent and LeftIndent.
See the help about a list level: https://trichview.com/help/idh_class_trvlistlevel.html
jgkoehn

Post by jgkoehn »

Can this be used with Lists? There are times I need to be able to set space before, after, margins erc, left, right, center, justified, etc for lists.

https://trichview.com/help/idh_class_tc ... ainfo.html
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Yes, all properties of items in RVStyle.ParaStyles[] are applied to lists, just like to normal paragraphs. Exceptions are LeftIndent (or RightIndent for RTL paragraphs) and FirstIndent. Values of these indents are taken from list levels.
jgkoehn

Post by jgkoehn »

Greetings Sergey,
Thanks for the information.
I am wrestling with getting individual lines of <li inside of <ol, <ul to have specific space before etc. I am using rvhtmlimport and I know this will be done away with. I am looking forward to your code.
I basically came to a grinding halt because I have many things of EnterAlignment working right but not on lists at all.
This is good information to know though. I thought I was forcing something.