Post by standay »

Hi Sergey,

Here is what I have in my rve:
Image13.png
Image13.png (4.12 KiB) Viewed 2854 times
Here's what I get when I save it as html:
Image12.png
Image12.png (5.96 KiB) Viewed 2854 times
Is there a way to make the html look like the rve it came from? If that's how it works that's OK. I just wasn't able to figure out any workaround!

Thanks Sergy

Stan
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Re: HTMLSave Bullet List Background

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Sorry, currently I do not know how to solve this problem elegantly.

When saving HTML, TRichView applies background color to <li>. As you can see it allows coloring only content (+ list marker, if it is saved as 'inside' marker), but not to the area to the left.

In HTML, this area can be colored if a background color is applied to <ul>. TRichView does not do it, because bulleted paragraphs may have different backgrounds.

Workaround: You can save HTML with rvsoMarkersAsText in Options parameter. In this case, list markers will be saved in text, and generally the document will look closer to the original.
standay

Re: HTMLSave Bullet List Background

Post by standay »

Sergey Tkachenko wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:38 pm Workaround: You can save HTML with rvsoMarkersAsText in Options parameter. In this case, list markers will be saved in text, and generally the document will look closer to the original.
Thanks Sergey. Not a big deal, just wanted to be sure I wasn't doing something to cause it that was fixable! I added rvsoMarkersAsText for now. That helps some.

Stan