Support for decimal tabstops?

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
a.weber

Support for decimal tabstops?

Post by a.weber »

Hello Sergey,

in some of our template we used tabstops to format table like data - and in one place there are decimal numbers which are aligned on the "," with a decimal tabstop in MS Word. Currently it seems that RichView doesn't load them - and converts them into right aligned?
Is support for this on your todo list?
(Is there a public visible list of feature you plan to implement in the next version?)

André
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Re: Support for decimal tabstops?

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

Sorry, decimal tab stops are not in to-do list, because this feature is used rarely.
(well, implementation of small features like this may be sponsored :)

There is no publicly available list of planned features. But my current plans:
- to complete porting of FMX demos for Android
- to implement support of spelling interface in FMX
- HTML import without third-party libraries.
a.weber

Post by a.weber »

Hello Sergey,

ok - I think - if we have a complete list of needed features - we should talk about some sponsoring - I will add this to my list which I take to our next meeting - were we decide if really need it or if it is only nice to have.

André

(may be I going to code it my self :) if I have to much spare time - will you pay me?)
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

For users who implement features that I can integrate in the components code, I can offer free licenses/updates.

However, I am afraid this specific feature requires a deep knowledge of TRichView code (to work efficiently and correctly for bi-directional text, both in FMX and VCL).