Connect IP Camera Hikvision

RVMedia support and discussion (components for displaying and controlling IP cameras, webcams, video conferencing, video chats, recording audio and video files)
sofyanaf

Connect IP Camera Hikvision

Post by sofyanaf »

I use a Hikvision IP camera, I tried the RVMedia demo program "Media test". I've filled in the host, port, user and password, but it still doesn't work
Attachments
cam1.jpg
cam1.jpg (66.95 KiB) Viewed 29208 times
cam2.jpg
cam2.jpg (82.69 KiB) Viewed 29209 times
cam3.jpg
cam3.jpg (55.49 KiB) Viewed 29209 times
cam4.jpg
cam4.jpg (68.46 KiB) Viewed 29209 times
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Re: Connect IP Camera Hikvision

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

If you know the exact video URL for your camera, it's better to specify it in URL fields. In this case, video will be shown immediately, without searching.
When searching, TRCamera searches:
- for presence of some specific IP camera API (such as Foscam, Panasonic, Axis or compatible);
- in the list of frequently used templates of video URLs.
If your camera is not in them, it will not be found, and the only option is specifying video URL directly.

But there are two important note:
This demo searches for video stream types specified in "video format" combobox. If MJPEG is specified (like on your screenshot), it will search for MJPEG streams. Select "H.264" for searching H.264 streams.
sofyanaf

Post by sofyanaf »

Does the media support Hikvision IP camera?
how to use rtsp in rvmedia?
is there a demo file. because i use ActiveX vlcPlugin Componnet for rtsp
example : rtsp://admin:@[email protected]:554/Streaming/channels/2
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

There is no special support for Hikvision cameras. However, the template string 'rtsp://IPADDRESS/Streaming/Channels/2' is included in the list of video URLs for searching, so SearchCamera must be able to find your camera (if you choose Video Format = "H.264" in the MediaTest demo).

However, it's simpler to specify your video URL directly.

In the MediaTest demo, clear "Host:Port" fields, and specify rtsp://admin:@[email protected]:554/Streaming/channels/2 in "URL" field.
(username and password can be specified either in "URL" field, or in "User name" and "Password" fields, in must work in both ways)

RTSP and H.264 is supported by RVMedia, but RVMedia requires an external library to display them: either FFmpeg or GStreamer.
64-bit FFmpeg DLLs are included in RVMedia setup, and RVMedia demos are configured to use them.
sofyanaf

Post by sofyanaf »

what if the target platform is WIn 32-bit. I can run it
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Newer build of FFmpeg are all 64-bit, you can download them from https://ffmpeg.org/download.html
For 32-bit projects, you can use an old build of FFmpeg, you can download it from https://www.trichview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28524
(if you cannot compile or find FFmpeg yourself for 32-bit, but it's not a trivial task)
sofyanaf

Post by sofyanaf »

When the video is interrupted due to the network or some other reason, I will execute the GetSnapShot function from TRVCamera. How can I know that the data flow to the TRVCamera video is interrupted.
how can i know TRCamera is not getting video data from ip camara
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Process OnEndVideoStream event to detect a disconnection.
sofyanaf

Post by sofyanaf »

when I get a snapshot from RvCamera, I get a resolution of 640X360, but when I use http get image it's 1600 X 900. How do I get a higher resolution?