TRVCamera can't connect to my Camera

RVMedia support and discussion (components for displaying and controlling IP cameras, webcams, video conferencing, video chats, recording audio and video files)
BuschBene

TRVCamera can't connect to my Camera

Post by BuschBene »

Hello!
I am currently trying to just get the Video Feed of one of my Cameras to show in my Delphi 10.4 project.
The Cameras I am using are the Level one FCS 5055 and FCS 5052.
I tried connecting it via port and IP adress, and via URL but in both cases it was just looking for the Cameras without being able to connect to them.

Thanks for your help!
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Re: TRVCamera can't connect to my Camera

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

As far as I can see after googling, the cameras support H.264 and MJPEG video formats, and two video channels. Probably, video format can be configured per channel, but maybe not.

Do you know the exact video URL for the camera?

SearchCamera may find a camera only if it is either Foscam/Axis/Panasonic/D-Link compatible, or its video URL is listed in our video URL templates.
There are two list of templates.
The first is used to search MJPEG streams (if RVCamera.VideoFormat=rvvfMJPEG).
The second is used to search H.264 streams (if RVCamera.VideoFormat <> rvvfMJPEG). For playing H.264 streams from IP cameras (if they are found), FFmpeg must be available for the application, see https://www.trichview.com/forums/viewto ... =17&t=6880

Also, for some IP camera models, SearchCamera searches for video on the channel specified in RVCamera.CameraChannel property.