It was updated to version 2.2.
This utility can be used by Delphi component developers to install their packages in Delphi and C++Builder IDE (from Delphi 5 and C++Builder 6 to RAD Studio 11 Alexandria). Both source code packages and trial packages are supported.
It makes some assumptions about package names and directory structure. We have an utility that can generate Delphi and C++Builder packages for any components,VCL and FMX. This utility is for internal use, but if you provide a list of units, dcr files and required packages, I can generate packages for all version of Delphi and C++Builder for your components, for free.
- support for Delphi and C++Builder up to 11 Alexandria
- support for macOS 64-bit (Intel and ARM)
- options for using path to source code/to pre-compiled files
- debugging options (turning on/off error reporting for compiling optional packages and non-Windows platforms)
- optimization for speed
- possibility to abort installation
https://www.trichview.com/forums/viewto ... 086#p40086
https://www.trichview.com/forums/viewto ... f=6&t=8753