Starting from August 27, 2005, TRichView support forums are moved from newsgroups to phpBB.
The forums are run in test mode, but the most probably they will be permanent.
For registered users: how to get access to the private forums
If you are a registered TRichView user,
1) register on this forum;
2) ask for access to the private forums by sending me a private message using this forum (or e-mail to [email protected]). If you did not specify the same e-mail address in your profile as in your order, include some additional information allowing to recognize you as a registered user.
Why forum, not newsgroup?
phpBB has the following advantages for users and for admins:
- full text search
- admin can manage a list of users who can read the private forums
- possibility to send announcements about new versions to registered users using the forum engine
- sticky themes
- the last replied thread is moved on top (less chances to miss a message)
- independence from third party services
The status of old newsgroups archive is still unclear. In the best case, newsgroups will be restored in a read-only mode. The most important topics will be reposted in these forums.