TRichView setup includes a free version of Adit Math engine, + an equation document item and an equation editor dialog, see the announcements:
- https://www.trichview.com/forums/viewto … f=6&t=8639 (about the item)
- https://www.trichview.com/forums/viewto … f=6&t=8696 (about the equation editor).
Recently, a new commercial version of AME has been released.
Adit Math Engine adds support for mathematical expression render to Embarcadero® RAD Studio Delphi® Visual Component Library (VCL). No DLL’s, no ActiveX, no third party libraries dependencies, only pure native Delphi code. Supports 32 and 64-bit Windows. It is compatible with TRichView’s RVMathItem.
What’s new in AME version 2.0:
- Full LaTeX support (without limitation in version 1.0)
- Support comments
- Verb command
- Character class commands (mathord, mathbin, …)
- Font size commands (tiny, small. huge, …)
- Fixed size delimiters commands (big, Big, …)
- Modulus commands (mod, bmod, …)
- Rule commands (rule, Rule, Space)
- TeX infix commands (above, abovewithdelims, …)
- Enclose commands (cancel, sout, …)
- Shift and move commands (lower, raise, moveleft, …)
- Support for TeX dimensions (em, ex, in, …)
- Solid and dashed lines in matrices
- Ability to change matrix spacing
- LaTeX environment support (align, alignat, …)
- Fixed bugs